Should parents of US KIA's pay Federal income taxes?





It is impossible to rightly govern a nation without God and the Bible.
George Washington



Don't let schooling interfere with your education.
Mark Twain


Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

That's all I have to say about that.

“I have wept in public and in private, for my brothers and sisters who have fallen in combat and I am unashamed. I feel every note of the National Anthem vibrate through my body while at rigid attention, while tempering the burning desire to 'square-away' those around me who haven't bothered to stand, remove their hat, salute, or even stop talking. In an odd twist, day in and day out, far from home, “I defend your right to be disrespectful to my 
God, Country and Corps".”

1 comment:

  1. Ya, because in Russia they'd lock you up for that! Damn them liberals.

    ReplyDelete