Should parents of US KIA's pay Federal income taxes?





It is impossible to rightly govern a nation without God and the Bible.
George Washington



Don't let schooling interfere with your education.
Mark Twain


Total Pageviews

Monday, January 7, 2013

In Memorium

I have a friend who does leatherwork.  She recently opened a little shop next door to the feed store where I work.  At first, I assumed she just did belts and wallets, that type of stuff.  I have since learned she is amazingly talented.

This is her latest project.  If you are a veteran who has friends on the KIA list, this is an awesome memorial.

Photo: Finally finished

2 comments:

  1. YEOW!

    If she has a website, please send the link and I will be GLAD to post it and link it on my ads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gunny,

      She is on facebook at Holy Cow Leather. I'll work on figuring out how to link it.

      Delete