Should parents of US KIA's pay Federal income taxes?





It is impossible to rightly govern a nation without God and the Bible.
George Washington



Don't let schooling interfere with your education.
Mark Twain


Total Pageviews

Monday, March 28, 2011

I missed it, but I think he blew it

Once again, The Great One, has opened mouth and inserted foot. I missed the speech, but have seen clips and commentary, and I am absolutely baffled why anyone still thinks Obama is qualified to lead our nation.


The fact that we are not targeting Qadafi himself is absolutely critical to the decision to intervene. Based on Obama's speech, we intervened to prevent a humanitarian disaster. Qadafi has been a humanitarian disaster for 42 years. If we are going to risk our troops lives to stop this "disaster" we should aim for the head of the snake. Cutting off the tail does no good to prevent snakebites.


I am absolutely in favor of bombing the Libyan army. I am absolutely in favor of killing as many of Qadafi's men as possible. But if we don't kill Qadafi, we have wasted millions of dollars and risked the lives of men this country needs.


Obama is a fool, and we need to be rid of him now. He still has 22 months to destroy this country, and at the rate he's going, it won't take that long.

1 comment:

  1. Patriot,

    Got in late and haven't heard a word about it yet but I know with 100% certainty that he f'd it up as he has with everything else.

    As you know, I do not support this war except for killing that SOB Ghaddafy. I hope he gets it with maximum prejudice.

    Yes, Zero is a fool of the highest order and this country will be better off in 3 seconds when he is out of that office.

    ReplyDelete