Should parents of US KIA's pay Federal income taxes?





It is impossible to rightly govern a nation without God and the Bible.
George Washington



Don't let schooling interfere with your education.
Mark Twain


Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My extended absence

I don't know how many readers I have out there, but I apologize for being MIA. I have been very busy dodging foreclosure. I may have put the hangman off for a little while, but I still don't see any light at the end of this tunnel.

As I watch the DOW dive below 10,000, I wonder what kind of fool would claim the economy is improving. It is obvious to me that all of the so-called experts are getting their information out of old textbooks. Why watch the weatherman on TV when you can look out the window and see the storm? If you are so dense you have to look at statistics to know what you're talking about, you need to be keeping your mouth shut.

No comments:

Post a Comment