Should parents of US KIA's pay Federal income taxes?





It is impossible to rightly govern a nation without God and the Bible.
George Washington



Don't let schooling interfere with your education.
Mark Twain


Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Happy Birthday, Marines

Patriotism in Spades



For 237 years, the United States Marine Corps has kept this country free. In good times and in bad, for Democratic Presidents, and for the good Presidents, our beloved Corps has inspired our nation in patriotism. If you see a Marine in the next few days, say "Happy Birthday." The response may surprise you.





http://www.godaddy.com/holiday/usmc/usmc-2011.aspx?isc=gdz1109

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to the Corps, and to you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Veterans Day T. Thank you so much for defending my freedoms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you're still kicking TJ...missed having your input!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it time to take down your anti-Obama widget, Tenth?

    Second, how are you dealing with your 'hate' for the President? I hope that it does not consume too much of your time or energy.

    Time to move on...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mud,

      Why would I take down the widget? Did him winning make me like him? No, sir. It did not.

      I deal with my hate for him by talking with others who also hate him, which happens to be everyone I bring the subject up with.

      Glad to hear from you. How's your health and family?

      Delete
    2. Mud,

      Fuck you and Obama where it hurts.

      Delete
  5. HOW did I miss this? I never get tired of it.

    Gunny G

    ReplyDelete