Should parents of US KIA's pay Federal income taxes?





It is impossible to rightly govern a nation without God and the Bible.
George Washington



Don't let schooling interfere with your education.
Mark Twain


Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Scott Brown for President?

I am amazed at the swaying of public opinion. The idea of Scott Brown for President is simply ignominious. The man hasn't even drawn a paycheck since he stepped into the limelight, and the bandwagon is overflowing with fair weather fans. They remind me of the dogs in the movie "UP." They can be having a serious conversation about important issues, and all of a sudden their focus is riveted on "squirrel."


If this is the kind of intellectual thought Americans put into choosing a leader, we are all fixing to run into some parked cars.

1 comment:

  1. I like you analogy - I fear that I have to point out that Americans in an "intellectual" fervor elected the squirrel who now occupies the White House. Remember what George Carlin said: "You know how dumb the average American is? Now imagine, half of the people are dumber than him."

    Scares me a little - how about you?

    ReplyDelete