Should parents of US KIA's pay Federal income taxes?





It is impossible to rightly govern a nation without God and the Bible.
George Washington



Don't let schooling interfere with your education.
Mark Twain


Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 28, 2010

You gotta make something

I have heard it said that you cannot create wealth, but I'm pretty sure that's not true. In fact, I think that if you don't create something, you can't get any wealth. For most of my life, I have been listening to politicians on both sides say we need to educate all Americans, and that factory jobs are a thing of the past. Obviously, they have been taking the same economic classes that Obama took. The work force is like a pyramid, it has to have a wide base, or it will fall over. I think our work force has gotten way too top heavy, so I hope everyone has their hard hat on.

No comments:

Post a Comment