Should parents of US KIA's pay Federal income taxes?





It is impossible to rightly govern a nation without God and the Bible.
George Washington



Don't let schooling interfere with your education.
Mark Twain


Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Chick-Fil-A

I have been working my ass off lately, and still have a September 5 court date to fight off foreclosure, but I'm eating lunch at Chick-Fil-A tomorrow.  And if you're not, you're a fucking anti-American, slimy piece of shit.

Mr. Cathy has as much right to his opinion as any of you knob-slobbers have to yours, but we should all agree with you knob-slobbers, not a man who literally puts his money where his faith is.

Chick-Fil-A is not open on Sunday.  They are not open on Thanksgiving and Christmas.  And because our secular bastards in DC haven't figured out how to move Easter to Monday, they are not open on Easter by default.  Name another business that does that.  Now name another business that is more classy than Chick-Fil-A.  I bet you can't.



Now the queers want to boycott Chick-Fil_a.  Go ahead.  Every time gay marriage has been put to the ballot, it has failed big time.  I seriously doubt the Cathy family will miss you.

3 comments:

  1. I'm on the road but if I see one, I'll be chowing down there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone that I know is heading there tomorrow. Plus it will be a queer-free zone. A twofer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! Now that the libs are boycotting, we can enjoy a respectful meal without having to look at a bunch of wierd ass freaks.

      Delete