Should parents of US KIA's pay Federal income taxes?





It is impossible to rightly govern a nation without God and the Bible.
George Washington



Don't let schooling interfere with your education.
Mark Twain


Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Please do NOT support Mitt Romney

I woke up this morning to the news that Willard is making the talk show rounds in what may be a pre-cursor to announcing his candidacy for the Republican nomination. Nothing could put a worse taste in my mouth first thing in the morning. I wish someone would tell him that he is NOT a Republican. I find him to be a completely revolting human being, worse than Bill Clinton or even Bill Ayers. This guy will lie, cheat or steal to win votes. He has no moral character. If he had served in the Armed Forces at any point in his life, he would be less of a man than John Kerry. It is hard to understand how not serving in the military makes him a better man than John Kerry, but it is because Kerry's service was so self-serving that love of country doesn't even come up in his reasons for serving.

I am not a huge fan of Sarah Palin for President, but if she is my only option for keeping Willard out of it, I'll vote for her twice.

3 comments:

  1. You really shouldn't hold back your feelings. Ya might bust a vein.

    Mitt is a dyed-in-the-wool NE liberal RINO. He's been campaigning for 6 years.

    We will be in a sorry state if he gets the nomination and it will be proof that the GOP has learned absolutely NOTHING.

    I'm not a Palin fan either but at least she is a conservative and I too would vote for her if she was the nominee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bustin' veins does run in the family. I can almost guarantee vein bustin' if O gets another term or if conservatives run an idiot like Romney.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not see any great leaders in the field right now. I could go for a Bolton-Palin ticket.

    ReplyDelete