Should parents of US KIA's pay Federal income taxes?





It is impossible to rightly govern a nation without God and the Bible.
George Washington



Don't let schooling interfere with your education.
Mark Twain


Total Pageviews

Monday, January 2, 2012

Poll Results In

The results to my poll on who will win tomorrow night in Iowa are in.

Gingrich leads with 26%, followed by a tie between Santorum, Paul, and Perry, with 21%.  In a bout of subconsciousness, I left Romney off my list.  I hope he gets as many votes tomorrow as he got on my poll.  I will be tickled if Santorum can pull out a victory, shutting Romney and his mega-millions down for the second time.  I despise Willard, and wish he would choke.

4 comments:

  1. Tenth,

    We remain a Perry household and we are pulling for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a real hard time with him debating The One.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Perry man here and in a debate, without teleprompters, Perry crushes the commiequeer. Perry is a common man while The Won can't identify with Americans because, as a Kenyan, he AIN'T A FUGGING AMERICAN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agreed, Gunny, but I still worry about the influence on stupid Americans, which thanks to Jimmy Carter, we are overrun with.

    ReplyDelete