The left claims that we must accept certain behaviors that for the last several thousand years, most people have found offensive and repulsive. After ten, twenty or even thirty years of the rants and raves of people like Rosie O'Donnell and Shebaz Sheboozle, most people still find these behaviors offensive. But to come out and say so causes these lefties to say "intolerable" things about you, things that the mainstream media use to embarrass and harass you back into silence.
We are and should be an intolerant society. Behaving in a way that is way outside the norms of society should be frowned on, and people who behave in anti-social ways should be ostracized. A fine example of this is pedophiles, who because of liberal weenies, now have more "rights" than normal citizens. There is no reason whatsoever to do anything with a pedophile but hang them by the neck until they quit twitching. I believe they deserve a fair trial, but I would not be disappointed if in the interrogation room, the cops gun "accidentally" went off.
Other behaviors that we as a society should not tolerate are:
- Playing your music so loud that we can't hear the radio inside our own vehicles. This is an invasion of privacy, a public nuisance, a safety issue, and its rude. If your momma had beat your ass, you wouldn't behave this way.
- Not "spanking" your children when they misbehave. By not showing your children the error of their ways, you are abusing that child. Teach them manners, which is easy if you simply use good manners yourself.
- Believing that your right to free speech negates everyone else's right to a peaceful existence. If you are crass enough to think you have the "right" to protest at a funeral, your parents obviously didn't teach you any manners.
- Making left turns from the right lane, and vice versa. If you suddenly realize that you were supposed to turn, go down the road until you can safely turn around and come back. The rest of us know where we are going, we shouldn't have to watch out for your stupid ass.
- Pulling out in front of someone, just to turn off the road a hundred yards later. Be polite, and think of someone besides yourself for once.
- "Gay" rights. There is no such thing as a gay right. We all have the same rights, and while I don't approve of "gay" behavior, I don't believe your rights should be denied for being gay. But I strongly believe you shouldn't get extra rights for being gay, either. You all have a right to marry someone of the opposite sex, if you choose not to, that's your problem, not society's.
- Public indecency. Save your assless chaps for the privacy of your bedroom.
- Lying. Misspeaking is lying. We should call people liars when they lie, and they should be mortally ashamed of themselves. Repeat liars, like Bill Clinton, should be ostracized from decent society, not paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to go out and publicly lie some more.